Wednesday 13 June 2012

WSO Covert PinPress Theme and plugin

So.. what is Covert PinPress?
First of all it’s a WordPress Theme – and you know that’s red hot right now!
The Covert PinPress makes you blog looks, feel and work exactly like Pinterest.
It also has inbuilt traffic generation and behind the scenes integration with Pinterst and Facebook
This stuff is really clever and looks like a million bucks – hard to do it justice here – so we have review copies ready on request (just ask me in the comments below and I’ll get in touch with you).
On top of that they are going to be completely blow away by the plugin offered as the upsell – They buy the theme and the upsell is an autoblogging plugin specifically designed for the theme, and it lets them run it on autopilot (expect massive conversion on this one)
Our 3 previous Covert plugins generated a lot of buzz and rave reviews … Covert PinPress is going to completely sweep them of their feet!

1 comment:

  1. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or
    copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Also visit my weblog: frances ha showtimes

    ReplyDelete